Medanta is home to some of the most eminent doctors in the world, most of whom are pioneers in their respective areas and are renowned for developing innovative and revolutionary procedures. Many of our doctors are also ‘Padma Shri’, ‘Padma Bhushan’, ‘Dr. B. C. Roy National Award’ and ‘Marquis Who’s Who in the World’ recipients.
ICRI in collaboration with the Medanta Institute of Education and Research jointly announce a certificate Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance.
ICRI has collaborated with The Medanta Institute of Education and Research (MIER) located at Medanta the Medicity, Sector 38, Gurgaon Haryana. This is a joint commitment to creating a technically competent and ethical human resource that will be capable of leading clinical research and innovation in India and beyond!
Under this collaboration, the following programs will be conducted:
1. Post Graduate Advance Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance & Clinical data management
With this collaboration, students stand to benefit:
1. A study in a world class hospital environment.
2. Successful candidates can get an internship with Medanta during the course of the program leading to further job opportunities.
3. Practical and hands on exposure to clinical trial conduct.
4. Training by eminent clinical trial investigators.
5. Exposure to the workings of a BA/BE Unit
6. Industry based program – Practical based learning