- The growth of Healthcare Industry from US$ 35 Billion Industry to over US$75 Billion in the next five years.
- India will need over a Million healthcare management professionals by 2018.
- 32 quality beds per 10,000 people in the Metros close to the global benchmark of 35 per 10,000.
- Health care and Pharmaceutical industry are witnessing exponential growth.
- Over 250,000 new professionals will be required in the next 5 years.
- US$20 million health care services industry is growing at 20% and the US $9 billion pharmacy industry is growing at 10% annually.
MBA Healthcare Management – (2 Years Full time)
MBA health care is a full time 2 Years Management course at Post Graduate level From UGC recognized University. First Year is devoted to the basic Knowledge of Management Sciences and the second Year is devoted to specialization in Health Care Related subjects. We offer a highly in-demand, dynamic, sectoral MBA program in Healthcare management. The program provides in depth knowledge in the health industry. The objective of MBA Healthcare Management course is to develop students, over the period of two Years, by rigorous field work and academics, for managerial positions in the Health Industry. Students spend the last 1 Year of the program as trainees in hospitals/medical tourism companies/healthcare companies making it a practical program for you to EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!!
Upon completion of the first Year, candidates receive a Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management ensuring they not only get trained on the technical aspects of running a hospital but also all managerial aspects such as administration, team handling, customer care, marketing etc. These tools today have become essential for every doctor or healthcare professional wanting to succeed in this sector!
This programme is ideal for candidates who wish to pursue an administrative role, looking for mid-senior level jobs in the healthcare sector, doctors (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BPT/BAMS/BSc Nursing) who wish to equip themselves with managerial skill sets or just wanting to be a part of billion dollar industry and go up the ladder!
- Classroom Lectures
- Case studies analysis
- Workshops for skill enhancement
- Industrial Visits
This is a full-time 2 Year course with lectures from Monday-Friday. The degree is provided by UGC recognized University.
MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/BPT/BSc Nursing /working professionally in the healthcare industry.
The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ICRI.
Some of the Modules are as follows:
Module 1 – Organisational Operations
Module 2 – Research Design and Methodology
Module 3 – Statistical Analysis and Interpretation
Module 4 – Organisational Transformation and Change
Module 5 – Enterprise Modeling